Pear juice

Share your recipes and ask your beverage specific questions here.

Pear juice

Postby caveblazin » Tue Oct 02, 2012 1:11 am

Hey anyone tell me where to find some good pear juice? I live in Tennessee if that helps.. Thanks for any help
caveblazin

Re: Pear juice

Postby ezcaps » Tue Oct 02, 2012 3:38 am

caveblazin wrote:Hey anyone tell me where to find some good pear juice? I live in Tennessee if that helps.. Thanks for any help

Pear juice makes a great hard cider but pear juice is hard to come by because its not a commonly consumed beverage (don't know why, but probably because pears aren't very popular in North America). You can find it at most stores that have a decent selection of baby products. You might not be able to find the pear juice next to the Minute Maid brands but Gerber and other baby brands sell pear juice. Often times you won't find pear juice in the juice aisle but you can find it next to the baby food. Knutson's also makes a pear juice- maybe in the refrigerated section.
ezcaps
Site Admin

Re: Pear juice

Postby james82 » Tue Dec 11, 2012 6:29 am

Pear juice is really good for the health. it creates a great difficult cider but pear juice is difficult to come by because its not a commonly absorbed drink. You will discover it at most stores that have a reasonable selection of child products. You might not be able to discover the pear juice next to the Minute House maid manufacturers but Gerber and other child manufacturers sell pear juice. Often times you won't discover pear juice in the juice area but you can discover it next to the child food...
james82

Return to Recipes and questions